[Health-dev] [bug #47754] Impossible to update products

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #47754] Impossible to update products
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 15:59:34 +0000

Update of bug #47754 (project health):

                Severity:                1 - Wish => 5 - Blocker

Follow-up Comment #2:

Comments about wished features for Tryton is off-topic, please stay focus on
the issue.

For me, it is a blocker issue because it is not possible now to set a price on
the created products which makes them unusable.
I think the best option will be to not create products at all for the
medicines and let the users create them manually for the medicines they want
to manage. This is even more true as the prices are linked to the company and
so such values have no meaning as static data.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47754>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/