[Health-dev] Web connectivity available at community server for testing

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] Web connectivity available at community server for testing
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 12:53:10 +0000

Dear community

I have downloaded and installed the latest SAO server in our Community
server[1] . Quite nice :)

There are still issues, for instance, with the images widgets on some
models (eg, Patient), so I think it needs to be tested thoroughly
before having it as an alternative to the GTK client. Incidentally, the
same picture is displayed ok at party the party level.

Also keep in mind that some plugin functionality, specific to GTK,
such as the digital signatures is not currently available at the SAO
client.

That said, it's a great step forward, and mostly functional for many
who prefer a thin client.
Please to test it as much as we can, and report issues.

All the best
Luis

1.- http://health.gnusolidario.org:8000