Re: [Health-dev] Status of hl7 and pdq modules

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Status of hl7 and pdq modules
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 09:53:29 +0000

Hi Cedric
On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 22:17:39 +0100
Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What are the status of those modules? Their version is still 0.0.1 and
> they were not published on PyPI. So I'm wondering if and how I could
> package them for Gentoo.

We didn't make it to test PDQ for 3.0 . It will be ready for the next
version GNU Health version.

The FHIR package on backend is already on pypi. It's a different -
standalone - library, that I started a while ago, and that Chris
been updating it heavily.

I will add Chris on the Pypi portal, so he can also maintain and update
the version there.

Bests,
Luis