Re: [Health-dev] Appoitments schedule

From: Marc Murray
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Appoitments schedule
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 18:13:53 -0500

Dear Carlos,

Have you looked at the health_calendar module. This module provides that work schedule you asked for in your earlier email. It also provides a wizard from which you can generate many appointments in the future according to the work schedule of a single Clinician or for the entire facility.

Good luck.

--
Marc