[Health-dev] [bug #41382] 'Application Error' on Creating New Stock Move

From: Chris Zimmerman
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #41382] 'Application Error' on Creating New Stock Move
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 02:56:54 +0000

Update of bug #41382 (project health):

Follow-up Comment #4:

Hiya Luis!

Thanks for the clarification!

I think documenting this behavior is a great idea because there are a few bug
reports about the Related Records actions. I mean, it makes more sense from a
developer standpoint why it's read-only.

Changing the name, I think, would clarify it to users. Maybe change the page
title, too -- like Stock Moves [read-only] or similar. However, I still think
we'll get bug reports about this problem because many views aren't truly
read-only, since you can try to create a new record. Other than deleting the
domain and allowing a clean view, I don't see an easy solution.

Thanks again.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41382>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/