Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 20:07:19 -0700

Hiya!

Sorry about the delay --- travel, computer problems, etc.

> This is the reply I get while running the *ProductionConfig*. The browser
> shows 404.

Ahh, unless you've configured Tornado with TLS. Then the
ProductionConfig isn't going to work correctly anyways.

> And this is the reply I get while running *DebugConfig.* The browser shows
> no data received.
> curl -v --header "Accept:text/xml" http://localhost:5000
> * About to connect() to localhost port 5000 (#0)
> *   Trying 127.0.0.1... connected
> > GET / HTTP/1.1
> OpenSSL/1.0.1 zlib/1.2.3.4 libidn/1.23 librtmp/2.3
> > Host: localhost:5000
> > Accept:text/xml
> >
> * Empty reply from server
> * Connection #0 to host localhost left intact
> curl: (52) Empty reply from server
> * Closing connection #0
>
> When I run http://localhost:5000/Patient through DebugConfig, I get a login
> screen on the browser.

The Patient resource is protected -- you cannot access it without
authenticating. That makes sense. The empty response from the root does
not.

> I was reading the documentation again it says to specify config file in
> TRYTON_CONFIG. Is this the server "trytond.conf" or something else?

Yeah, that's correct --- the "trytond.conf" file.

Since the authentication endpoints (/auth/login, /auth/home, etc.) seem
to work, I'm thinking that the problem is the tryton part of it. But
there are no errors like, "Database does not exist" or similar (it seems).

I assume you have updated the DebugConfig settings with your database
and TRYTON_CONFIG values?

The empty response is probably the flask process just hanging, something
like that. We could try running the flask app directly, without Tornado.

Hopefully we can get this working!

-C