Re: [Health-dev] Missing dependencies: ['account_invoice_stock']

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Missing dependencies: ['account_invoice_stock']
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 18:08:58 +0700

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 5:33 PM, Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:
On 06 Feb 17:26, Bounmy Sihaphom wrote:
> Exception: Missing dependencies: ['account_invoice_stock']

You have to install this new module by appending
"-u account_invoice_stock" to the command line.

--Hi Cedric!
I did so.I download trytond_account_invoice_stock-3.4.0 and did the symbolic link where it belongs.And I check permissions, it seems ok.Then search the net, some says it depends to other modules, I also checked the version of purchase Module , it seems the same version.

Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden
Tel: +32 472 54 46 59
Website: http://www.b2ck.com/