Re: [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health

From: mdiouf
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 11:10:06 +0100 (CET)

Hi All,
Luis nice idea for the POC.
If the need was for commercial online sales app, with simple scenarios,
definitly I'll choose Web app with Flask or Django or something like. But in my
head the App had to be very functional, like allowing nurses taking pictures or
videos directly, being notifyed directly when results of an analysis or new
events are available, not connected mode, ect.
My company can provide resources for Android. If others are ready also for
working for a web app version, it must be taken into consideration.

Thanks

Cordialement,
Baamtu: Imaginez et ensemble nous réalisons.
Mohamed Moustapha address@hidden Général Baamtu SénégalCTO Baamtu France
Tel (FR): +33 6.03.84.29.76
Tel : +221 77.552.21.42http://www.baamtu.com