[Health-dev] Loop in report file odt is not executing and gives me the i

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: [Health-dev] Loop in report file odt is not executing and gives me the internal server error 500
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 06:34:03 +0700

Hi all!
I am trying to print number of daily appointments from the Tree view to odt file, it gives me the internal server error 500, here is my genshi code on the file:

<for each="appointment in objects">

    <for each="appointment in appointment">

           <appointment.appointment_date_time>,<appointment.ref>,

           <appointment.patient>, <appointment.sex>, <appointment.age>

     </for>

</for>

My target model :
class AppointmentReportbm(ModelSQL, ModelView)
appointment = pool.get('gnuhealth.appointment').__table__()
If I took the internal loop out, it prints only the first record from the list, in this case, how can i define the second loop so that I can print all the records from the list?
Any help will be appreciated.
Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom