[Health-dev] Error when viewing appointments calendar on online demo

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: [Health-dev] Error when viewing appointments calendar on online demo
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 13:29:15 +0200

Hi Luis and Team,

Its been a while since I have looked at GNU Health, so I decided to have a look at the online demo today.

I am getting below error when viewing the appointments calendar:

  File "goocalendar\_calendar.pyc", line 191, in on_size_allocate

  File "goocalendar\_calendar.pyc", line 201, in update

  File "goocalendar\_calendar.pyc", line 448, in draw_events

  File "goocalendar\_calendar.pyc", line 378, in _get_day_items

--
Best and Regards
Ronald Munjoma