Re: [Health-dev] [Health] Should PUID be a compulsory field when creatin

From: Emilien Klein
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [Health] Should PUID be a compulsory field when creating new patients?
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 22:01:54 +0200

Going in the other direction: I currently work with organizations that
are undergoing mergers, which means that patients from 2 organizations
(thus with 2 different patient IDs) need to be merged. Is there a
mechanism in GNU Health to manage multiple patient IDs?

If that exists, the idea of generating a temporary patient ID and
later a definite one could be handled by this possibility of a a
single record having multiple IDs.