Re: [Health-dev] [bug #43111] Traceback when creating an evaluation from

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #43111] Traceback when creating an evaluation from the appointment form
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 12:23:47 -0300

Hi Bounmy

Hi Luis!
So happy you are working on this matter, for now any quick fix so I can have that evaluation working from appointment for Doctors on Monday Morning, I don't want to go back to 2.4 since all workstations are upgraded to new tryton client.

As a workaround, the doctors can use the Appointmens Report (Health -> Appointments -> Appointments Report), filtering all the appointments they have for the day. Then with double click on the selected appointment it opens the patient record. From there you can open the relate evaluations and create a new one.

Regards !

--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@