Re: [Health-dev] Another bug at gnuhealth and urgent please

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Another bug at gnuhealth and urgent please
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 07:59:29 -0300

Hi Bounmy

Can you describe the steps to reproduce in the demo server? (I tried, but can not reproduce error)

Thanks

Luis and Team!
I have installed 2.6 with  my production database last night, I thought I have tested most of the features comes with this new version.However, our doctors found out this morning that none of them cannot do any evaluation to the patient.
To produce this error : from Appointment screen->right mouse click or use relate function to do the evaluation, that is where the application error comes from.The same is true for Demo server. :
ERROR:tryton.common.common:Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 125, in _marshaled_dispatch
    response['result'] = dispatch_method(method, params)
  File "/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 158, in _dispatch
    res = dispatch(*args)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 158, in dispatch
    result = rpc.result(meth(*c_args, **c_kwargs))
  File "/trytond/model/modelsql.py", line 656, in read
    getter_results = field.get(ids, cls, field_list, values=result)
  File "/trytond/model/fields/function.py", line 87, in get
    return dict((name, call(name)) for name in names)
  File "/trytond/model/fields/function.py", line 87, in <genexpr>
    return dict((name, call(name)) for name in names)
  File "/trytond/model/fields/function.py", line 77, in call
    records = Model.browse(ids)
  File "/trytond/model/modelstorage.py", line 434, in browse
    ids = map(int, ids)
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

Please see attached.
But if use patient screen is ok.

Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom
Calat factory Co. Ltd.
Ban Nahai,Hatsaiphong District,Vientiane ,Laos
Mobile:020-5663 6285
mail. address@hidden

Disclaimer:
Confidential information may be contained in this message and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the intended is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents ) or take any action in reliance on it. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately.

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 2:45 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks Bounmy !

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 04:18:09 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Lois!
> 2.6 serie,I believe it happens it happens with your demo server too,
> under health->reporting-:Evaluation Report->group by doctor.
In fact, it's a bug. Thanks a lot for reporting !!

I will try to release 2.6.3 with this and other fixes either today or
tomorrow.

All the best,

--
Sebastián Marró