Re: [Health-dev] Birth place attribute

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Birth place attribute
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 18:38:04 +0100

Hi Vittorio
On Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:53:55 +0200
Vittorio Meloni <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello to all,
> I was trying to find the birth place in the parties data, for the
> person only, but I can't find it neither in the user interface nor in
> the database.
> Is it actually missing from the model or is it just me who can't find
> it? Thank you,
For babies that are born in a health facility, the place of birth could
be retrieved from the institution address (specifically at perinatal
information)

But we need to also should consider the cases of Born Before Arrival;
babies without known mother and data that comes from the patient.

We will include the place of birth at party level in 2.8, and fill it
automatically with the information coming from the health institution.

Thank you !