Re: [Health-dev] Development of a GNU Health community / hospital pharma

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Development of a GNU Health community / hospital pharmacy module ?
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 20:01:14 +0100

Dear Andrew
On Sat, 2 Aug 2014 13:06:09 +0100 (BST)
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis and the GNU Health team
>
> Is anyone interested in developing a GNU
> Health pharmacy module? Tryton should provide most of the
> functionality "out of the box" but the problem of ordering (from the
> wholesaler) in "packs" and issuing (to the patient) in "units" still
> remains.
>
> Might Cedric Krier be able
> to help suggest a way to solve this problem ?
>
> I attach an ODS spreadsheet with
> a comprehensive medicines dataset which illustrates the problem and
> might be very useful for testing a GNU Health Pharmacy module (which
> will need to work for both Community Pharmacy and Hospital Pharmacy).
Thank you so much for your request, and I agree that a pharmacy module
that includes this functionality - and others such as automatic
delivering of prescription to pharmacy - will be great.

I will put it on the list of modules / functionalities for 2.8, that, by
the way, will be publish shortly.

Best,
Luis