Re: [Health-dev] Products, beds and calendars

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Products, beds and calendars
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:48:35 -0200

David

2013/12/20 David Ing <address@hidden>
Sebastián, thanks for the response.  It would be good to track bed availability with a calendar.

Does this mean that I would have to create an Internal User Health Professional for each bed?

If want to add a calendar, I get the fields "Name" and "Owner".  On the "Owner" field, if I search for records, I only seem to see a list of Health Professionals, each with a a login ID.

I would therefore assume that the order would be (1) create a calendar, (2) create a product, (3) create a variant (for multiple beds of the same type), (4) create a bed.

If I skip (1), I have already done the rest.  I created Bed (ward), Bed (semi-private) and Bed (private) as products, each as assets.

Do I need to create a calendar for a bed?  Is there a way to create a calendar for an asset instead of for an individual?

I think that with the new calendar view of the Tryton client, (coming in the next release of GNU Health) it will not be needed to create caldav calendars.

Regards

--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@