Re: [Health-dev] Creating beds.

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Creating beds.
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:01:07 +0000

Hi Eugene !
On 17/12/13 15:10, Eugene Park wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to build a new instance, and I am unable to create a new
> instance of bed. I can create wards, units, and institutions, but I am
> not sure how to create the beds.
>
> any assistance would be appreciated...
The bed is linked to a product, so when presented to product template,
you need to create it there. Try creating it on the community demo DB. I
just created the BED 327.

Health -> Configuration -> Health Centers -> Beds

Let us know if you can.

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org