Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health installation help needed

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health installation help needed
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:20:32 +0200

Hi Mona,

What error messages are you getting when you follow the instructions on Wikibooks?

Is there a teamvier client for Linux or Linux equivalent?

I am in a position to assist via Skype call or Gtalk.

Thanks and Regards
Ronald Munjoma

The United Nations Millennium Development Goals
A set of 8 goals, agreed upon by 189 member countries of the UN, that if achieved would see the greatest improvement to the human condition by 2015.
http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/

Action on the MDGs: www.mdgpledge.org
Change your sig: www.mdgpledge.org/sig/