Re: [Health-dev] [bug #37318] health_services doesn 't import trytond.wi

From: Matthias Petermann
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #37318] health_services doesn 't import trytond.wizard correctly
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:11:36 +0200

Hi Luis,

thanks for your response. I'll re-test this evening and respond again with the concrete error message / conditions.

So far I can say I installed health on a FreeBSD System with plain Tryton 2.4.0 (from ports).

The issue occured after the health modules are activated in Tryton, right before the database setup happens.

Kind regards,
Matthias