Re: [Health-dev] Health-dev Digest, Vol 4, Issue 2

From: Bashar
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Health-dev Digest, Vol 4, Issue 2
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 00:02:23 +0200

>Hmm, either "make install" or pip won't install the "demo" module.

>I suggest to do a local installation with pip install --user health_profile

>This will install the latest version in the ".local" directory in
$HOME. It will also install the appropiate tryton server and its
dependencies.

>Make sure you don't have any previous, system-wide installation files
lingering around.

Actually, I think when I tried many times using easy-install and pip to install the system, things messed up so how to clean things up and remove all previous installations?
I wanna ask you too about installing gnu health in OpenERP because I installed OpenERP server and client and I wanna know where to put Gnu Health modules in OpenERP.

Best regards.