Re: [Health-dev] Patient, Doctor, Hospital/Clinic DB design

From: lemoene
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Patient, Doctor, Hospital/Clinic DB design
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 17:57:52 +0200

There is http://doc.tryton.org/2.0/modules/party/doc/index.html but it is quite simple.

Thanks Cédric but I need something more specific

We firstly need to interface our lab system with Patients, Doctors & Clinics/Hospitals in GNU Health, later also Analysis Requests and Results reports, then Inventory, Invoices etc. We are about to restructure the former set and it'll be great if we can map 1-1 on GNU's DB.  I these are for sure in SQL create scripts if not documented elsewhere, but it is going take me ages to get to them (am more of a business analyst & pm nowadays). Any volunteers?

Below I insert a list of Patient attributes put together from feedback in the Bika community for Patients (sans data types, defaults & restrictions)

Much appreciated
lemoene
www.bikalabs.org

LIMS Patient ID

Title
First name
Surname

Patient ID
Patient ID type
Patient ID
Patient ID type

Gender
Ethnicity
Tribe
Citizenship
Civil status

Telephone number
Mobile telephone number
Email address

Birth date
Birth date estimated (Y/N)
Birth place

Mother's first name
Mother's surname

Feature type, Feature description, Feature image (to upload a digital image of an identifying body feature such as scars. These can be repeated for secondary features

Deceased Y/N
Date deceased
Decease remark

Remarks