Re: [Health-dev] [task #11366] Check ranges in lab tests

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #11366] Check ranges in lab tests
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 13:21:23 -0300

Hey Chris !

2011/9/16 lemoene <address@hidden>
 Hi Luis, all well?

Update of task #11366 (project health):

        Percent Complete:                      0% =>  70%

This is a good point to discuss which data you want to see in the LIMS interface too? I'll dig out my notes but one feature request I remember is that valid range specifications in the LIMS include patient specifics, eg age, gender & weight

Sure. Putting the lower and upper limits simplifies life.

Do you know whether Chris is subscribed here? Wave if you are Chris - its late in Vietnam already

Cris is not on the list yet. We should tell him to do so.

I can't wait to see the Bika and GNU Health interface

BTW, we're showing Health at Latinoware, Brazil in October, similar to IWEEE in Luxembourg !

Cheers

Bests
lemoene
www.bikalabs.org