Re: [Health-dev] adding setup.py to medical

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] adding setup.py to medical
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 05:04:49 -0300

2011/9/1 Cédric Krier <address@hidden>
On 31/08/11 22:02 -0500, zodman wrote:
> http://codereview.appspot.com/4968056

I think also it will be good to create a repository/package per medical
module. This will allow to install only required modules and this is good for
security/stability because even if the module is not activated in the database
the code is any way loaded.

Agree. Today I'm using a "profile" module (medical_profile) that loads a set of modules for the typical health center.

I like to concept of profile because the end user does not need to know which modules or dependencies to install. He / She can just say, I need to install the functionality for "laboratory" or the "primary care center".

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4