h-source-users

[H-source-users] rework of german translation file — development branch

From: Daniel
Subject: [H-source-users] rework of german translation file — development branch
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 14:25:44 +0200

Hi all!

I did update the de.po file from https://pagure.io/h-client/raw/development/f/
po/de.po , git diff as attachment provided.

I am still missing some validations as I currently have errors connecting to
the server using the h-client. Will update as soon as I got it working.

The formal salutation(?) was used as there was a mixup in the original file. I
could also provide a more personal speech if desired.

As I am new to the working progress, please reach out and correct me if I'm
doing strange things here ;) Thanks to Bill Auger for the startup!

Have a good day!