h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] Shall we remove debian from h-node? (was Re: [bug #

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] Shall we remove debian from h-node? (was Re: [bug #63209] devuan GNU/Linux not on list of supported distributions)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 20:28:44 -0400

On Fri, 14 Oct 2022 10:49:13 +1100 Yuchen wrote:
> Let's see what others have to say on this.  CCing Ian and FSF Campaigns
> to this thread.

devin has been prodding me for information for an article he
wants to write about h-node for an upcoming FSF newsletter -
there is not much news-worthy to report; but maybe the topic
could just be to ask the community for opinions on a few of the
issues we have been kicking around - i sense that without input
from the FSF and the community, that these may never be decided

* remove debian or add devuan?
* add replicant and hurd?
* whitelist kernel modules instead of distros? - so that entries
  could be submitted using any distro, while assuring that
  "works with free software" is always correct
* add categories for SBCs and phones?