h-client-devel

[H-client-devel] [sr #110548] create an h-client git repository under th

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: [H-client-devel] [sr #110548] create an h-client git repository under the h-source project
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 05:18:09 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #6 comment #6:]
> > I wouldn't close the h-client group or reassign the mailing list yet.
> >
> > My primary goal is to separate out the tree into its own repo, and I
haven't worked on h-client, but will work on it in the future if I get time.

> It would be counterintuitive to look for h-client source in the h-source
group.  That group already has a separate git repository, why don't you join
h-client to work on it?

I can do that, though the h-client project seems to be inactive and the git
repo there empty.  While I wait for their response, the h-client tree should
be visible *somewhere*.  So if you don't want to create a h-client repo under
h-source project, I'm gonna create a branch in the h-source repo named
h-client for that purpose.

Would you entertain my other request about sending mails for commits in the
predev branch?  That will save me the trouble of having to do something
equivalent manually :)

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110548>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/