guix-devel

Re: `mumi send-email' means no more debbugs dance to send multiple patch

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: `mumi send-email' means no more debbugs dance to send multiple patches
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 00:57:47 +0100

Hi Josselin,

> My mails usually take less that 30 seconds to get a reply from debbugs.
> I don't remember how long it took yesterday for the issue to appear on
> mumi though, but more than the 15 retries of mumi send-email (I manually
> checked).

Could you link to the specific email message that you tried sending with
`mumi send-email'? Debbugs provides the complete email message in mbox
format. The email headers should have timestamps we can look at to
ascertain how long it took. I am hoping that this was a one-off spurious
delay somewhere in the email system. I would certainly encourage you to
try using `mumi send-email' again to see if the problem persists. If it
does, we should certainly try and do something about it.

Regards,
Arun