guix-devel

Re: `mumi send-email' means no more debbugs dance to send multiple patch

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: `mumi send-email' means no more debbugs dance to send multiple patches
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 00:51:04 +0100

> This could be changed.  We don’t need to wait for the email to arrive on
> the mumi server; could we ask debbugs directly for the email?  (If we
> can’t ask for the mail we could ask for newest bugs and check if that
> contains the email.)

`mumi send-email' polls mumi's /msg-id endpoint to find if an email has
reached the mumi server. I am not sure if the debbugs API allows us to
query for a particular email using its message ID. If debbugs does allow
it, we could modify mumi's /msd-id endpoint to call the debbugs API in
addition to checking its own local storage.