guix-devel

Re: Core-updates, the last metres

From: Guillaume Le Vaillant
Subject: Re: Core-updates, the last metres
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 20:00:22 +0000

John Kehayias <john.kehayias@protonmail.com> skribis:

> If things continue looking good, are we planning to see the merge in
> the next few days? Any other more leaf packages anyone has noticed
> needs a fix someone should look at?

Hi,

Here are a few leaf packages that don't build because of some
failing dependencies:
 - blender is blocked by opencolorio
 - electrum is blocked by python-ledgerblue
 - freecad is blocked by python-pyside-2

I'm not sure if I'll be able to look at them before the merge, so if
someone has the time to try and fix them, please go for it.