guix-devel

Re: i686 core-updates failure.

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: i686 core-updates failure.
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 22:45:40 +0200

Am Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 10:15:14PM +0200 schrieb Simon Tournier:
> Thanks for checking.  It also builds for me locally.  So I guess,
> +    (properties
> +     ;; 3 hours to avoid time-out in the check phase.
> +     `((max-silent-time . 10800)))
> would be helpful.

I may misunderstand something, but while ghc takes a long time for its
tests, it is not silent - it regularly outputs test results. I do not
think it really is silent for one hour. So I am not sure this would help.
Maybe some transient build failure?

I have just restarted the builds in cuirass.

Andreas