guix-devel

Re: Contributing Guix Home services

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Contributing Guix Home services
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 22:42:56 +0200

Hi Tanguy!

Tanguy LE CARROUR <tanguy@bioneland.org> skribis:

> This doesn't answer the question "how complete need a service be to make
> it to master?", though. But I've a lot of re-write to do before submitting
> patches
> anyway!

Sorry for not noticing earlier!  There’s no formal rule, but I think
that what we’ve been doing so far is to ensure basic functionality of
the service is covered, and to provide an “escape hatch” for bits of the
configuration that are not covered.

Contributions in this area are most welcome!

Thanks,
Ludo’.