guix-devel

Re: i686 core-updates failure.

From: jgart
Subject: Re: i686 core-updates failure.
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 13:23:15 +0000

My thoughts on this are that unless someone has the time to maintain those
broken packages we should just remove them and clean up shop a bit.

Is there a reason to keep around the broken packages?

A news entry about the removals would also be helpful if we decide to remove
them in order for people to know and so future contributors can pick up the
work if they are interested in maintaining them at a later date.

Anyways, one idea for what to do, WDYT