guix-devel

Re: staging merge into master

From: Simon Tournier
Subject: Re: staging merge into master
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 11:26:50 +0200

Hi Maxim,

On Wed, 12 Apr 2023 at 23:27, Andreas Enge <andreas@enge.fr> wrote:
> Am Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 11:18:26PM +0200 schrieb Josselin Poiret:

>> I don't have a particularly strong opinion either way, but if you do
>> merge it, could you make sure to also merge master into c-u and launch a
>> CI evaluation right afterwards?
>
> The second part is automatic right now, ci is configured to build all
> of core-updates.

I concur with Josselin, could you make sure to also merge master into
core-updates?

And could let the CI ends with the last evaluation of staging?  I mean
wait until the completion of <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/391493>
triggered by commit 0fe2c78cac19acfb46c3bc365075293e51e0e5aa.  I would
avoid some “out of stock” of substitutes for end-user running.

Thanks for taking care of this!

Cheers,
simon