guix-devel

Re: OCaml (was Re: Graphical login broken on core-updates)

From: Simon Tournier
Subject: Re: OCaml (was Re: Graphical login broken on core-updates)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 10:57:45 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 13 Apr 2023 at 10:09, Andreas Enge <andreas@enge.fr> wrote:

> Hm, whatever happened, maybe Simon's patch also solved this problem,
> maybe it was a non-deterministic build failure, but I am getting
> ocaml-uring through the build farm now.

Arf, it does not build on my machine.  And not on master too; the same
error.

Well, it is not blocking for the core-updates merge.

Still, I will open a bug report because it means something is not
reproducible and to be honest I find that a bit scary because it
potentially mean the output would depend on the Linux kernel of the
host.

Cheers,
simon