guix-devel

Re: Qt in core-updates

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Qt in core-updates
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 00:54:04 +0100

Am Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 09:55:28PM +0100 schrieb Andreas Enge:
> Am Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 09:51:49PM +0100 schrieb Andreas Enge:
> > Maybe it is time to merge master back into core-updates?
> Where the vague "it is time to" could be read as "could you please?".
> It is something I have never done, so it makes me nervous. Well, I suppose
> I could just merge and try to fix the merge conflicts?

Well, I gave it a try, and it seems to be okay. So far I pushed it as a
separate branch, wip-andreas-merge. It does compile. If you agree, I
could also push it to core-updates (assuming that merge commits can be
pushed just like every other commit; I am a bit doubtful what happens if
someone else pushes other commits in the meantime; probably then I will
have to merge a second time, to core-updates, instead of just pushing
there?).

Andreas