guix-devel

[job] Semantic CSS Developer to implement new visual identity of a Guix

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: [job] Semantic CSS Developer to implement new visual identity of a Guix based company
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 17:03:11 +0100

Hello Guix developers,

[You can also find our announcement on the web:
https://beta.softwareworkers.it/en/jobs/2023-css-developer/]

We build our Content Management System (CMS) as a static site generator
based on Emacs Org mode and Guix to manage all software dependencies.

We are looking for a CSS developer to implement the new visual identity,
to be applied on our sites [0]. The assignment will be governed by the
Open Contract for Agile Development [1].

Those wishing to apply are invited to check their willingness to adhere
to our CMS design principles [2].

Knowledge of Git distributed version control system, literate
programming, Emacs Org mode authoring system and LASS [3] or similar
Lisp/Scheme based CSS pre-processors are valued as a plus.

All code and documentation will be released with a free copyleft
license.

If interested, please write to jobs@softwareworkers.it.

Happy hacking! Gio'

__________