guix-devel

Re: Guix on Apple Silicon

From: Roman Scherer
Subject: Re: Guix on Apple Silicon
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 20:40:27 +0100

Hi Tobias,

that's great to hear. :) The lzfse package already made it in while ago,
and I'm waiting for a review of [1] if someone is interested in
helping. ;)

I guess I can also link to the channel for those who are interested
where I'm at so far. It's here:

https://github.com/r0man/asahi-guix

I think most packages are FSDG-OK, let's see. I will start to prepare
some patches soon.

Thanks, Roman.

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2023-02/msg00698.html