guix-devel

Re: Oniro or Guix on Zephyr kernel?

From: Mitchell Schmeisser
Subject: Re: Oniro or Guix on Zephyr kernel?
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 10:27:46 -0500

Hopefully this work can be incorporated into Guix. Initially I did not have much hope as even Linux does not make the cut and the embedded world is way more friendly to proprietary software/blob sharing. However I don't think there are any blobs in the zephyr code base and while zephyr itself provides mechanisms for blob sharing, we do not need to use these.

If not then I think moving to that domain, or perhaps gitlab given the github controversies, would be a great idea.