guix-devel

Re: Building arm64 guix system image

From: Roman Scherer
Subject: Re: Building arm64 guix system image
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 12:27:47 +0100

Hi Efraim,

can you help me getting the support for transparent huge page on aarch64
for jemalloc into Guix?

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2023-02/msg00698.html

I'm using those patches locally and have tested it so far by:

- Compiling the whole Rust toolchain

- Using this Rust toolchain to compile Icecat and a Rust Linux kernel
  module for thr GPU

I haven't noticed any issues so far.

Thanks, Roman.