guix-devel

Re: Python (was: Merging core-updates?)

From: Attila Lendvai
Subject: Re: Python (was: Merging core-updates?)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 15:10:03 +0000

> but it is somehow in the same git repository as trezor-agent,
> and I do not totally understand how these are related. Taking
> back my rant and acknowledging my ignorance.

weirdly enough, upstream uses one git repo for multiple projects, and uses
prefixed tag names for them.

FYI, there's this long-pending patchset to update the trezor-agent (something i
can test myself):

https://issues.guix.gnu.org/58437#4

it's been pending so long, maybe it should be updated again.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39