guix-devel

Re: Merging core-updates?

From: Christopher Baines
Subject: Re: Merging core-updates?
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 13:28:19 +0000

Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu> writes:

> As discussed at Guix Days before Fosdem, we haven't merged core-updates
> in a very long time. I'd volunteer to lead this effort, but I don't
> know what steps I should follow. Do we have some documentation about
> that?

I can try and help with this, at least in terms of helping get
bordeaux.guix.gnu.org substitute availability to a good level.

I'd also like to get the kind of comparison that the qa-frontpage can do
for patches working for branches, but that'll probably take a bit of
work in the data service/qa-frontpage to get working smoothly.