guix-devel

Fwd: Happy GNU Year!!!

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Fwd: Happy GNU Year!!!
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 22:25:09 -0500

Happy GNU Year!!!

Thank you for including GNU C-Graph in your distro.

2023 is the year of the rabbit!

I’ve saved your GNU Year greeting for the Lantern Festival of the Lunar NEW Year!  The Lantern symbolises light - to lead the way forward. The Rabbit symbolises new beginnings, rebirth/resurrection, intellect, creativity, prosperity, abundance, fertility, growth, good luck – and the moon

Like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland - who mastered the art of delay – we’re sending greetings Jamaica Time! [1] After a couple of years of weathering storms in Boston and in Jamaica, 2023 will see the resurrection of GNU C-Graph’s research and development program towards new releases under Project 2.X for our 30 million worldwide userbase.

2023 is predicted to be a year of hope. GNU C-Graph will make it a celebration as we develop the next releases! Celebrate our moonshot idea with us!!!

Cheers
Adrienne G. Thompson
Principal and Chief Code Artist, GNU C-Graph