guix-devel

Guix Games Collection

From: Tobias Platen
Subject: Guix Games Collection
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 21:23:35 +0100

I had submitted a talk for LibrePlanet called "Gaming on a Talos II -
how I avoid using Steam". Unfortunately, there were so many high
quality talks that it was impossible to fit them all in the program.
So I will do a lightning  talk [1], about my work in progress Guix
Games Collection, a list of games that are playable on a freedom
respecting machine such as the Talos II or Thinkpad X200 (with
Libreboot) on the Guix System. I also plan to make a haunt page with
screenshots/videos for each game, similar to the Steam storepages.

[1]:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:Conference/2023/Lightning_Talks