guix-devel

Re: emacs-guix (upstream) needs more love: a survey of repositories, hom

From: Théo Maxime Tyburn
Subject: Re: emacs-guix (upstream) needs more love: a survey of repositories, homepage and issues
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 11:21:18 +0200

Hi,

Giovanni Biscuolo <g@xelera.eu> writes:

> where do you plan to push that branch to? I mean, what git remote?

I pushed it to github for now. I tried using sr.ht but for some reason I
had troubles (fatal: error reading section header 'shallow-info'). We
can also use something else.

It is here https://github.com/theottm/emacs-guix-clone. There is only
one branch.

> if you succeed in building the new merged branch please notify me and
> I'll try to upstream it to
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/emacs-guix.git

I just sucessfuly built it. You can probably use
git fetch https://github.com/theottm/emacs-guix-clone.git
merge-gitlab-remote:merge-gitlab-remote
to create the branch.

Cheers,