guix-devel

Re: Debbugs usertags with Mumi or Emacs (was: Assisting reviewing & comm

From: Maxime Devos
Subject: Re: Debbugs usertags with Mumi or Emacs (was: Assisting reviewing & committing with tags?)
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 18:10:32 +0200

zimoun schreef op di 03-05-2022 om 13:03 [+0200]:
> then select the line, say «guix          reviewed-looks-good», and I get
> all the submissions, even the closed ones.  And I do not find a way to
> filter only the still ones.  How do other Emacs users do?

Something to keep in mind: I've been somewhat inconsistent in using the
reviewed-looks-good tag or the reviewed tag + the looks-good tag.
I use the debbugs interface at
<https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?tag=looks-good;tag=reviewed-looks-good&users=guix>
-- it puts the open issues before the closed issues.

Greetings,
Maxime.