Re: local eval

From: Robby Zambito
Subject: Re: local eval
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 08:46:05 -0400

Damien Mattei <damien.mattei@gmail.com> writes:

> i can not make it run i always have something unbound , not reach the var i
> but local-eval is unbound now?

I added this line to the module definition

  #:re-export (local-eval the-environment)

Did you also add that? The way the unhygienic macros work, it
essentially just replaces the call to the macro with the S-exp returned
by the macro. Bindings referenced inside the macro (such as local-eval
and the-environment in this case) must be available in the environment
that the macro is expanding into. I did this by using re-export, but
there may be other more elegant ways. That was just the easiest way for
me to solve that :)