Re: re-writing algorithms in Guile

From: Tim Meehan
Subject: Re: re-writing algorithms in Guile
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 18:48:56 -0500

Thanks all for the input - I think I have a better understanding of
derivative work. I think that I'll look for a paper on the algorithm and
work from there.

For the curious, the "hypothetical" code in question was from here
<https://codetobuy.com/downloads/brent-dekker-method-as-a-root-finding-method-of-any-equation/>
:
Since he posted it in "algorithmic" form, and I had no interest in
purchasing his code to run in Matlab (since Matlab likely has something
faster anyhow), I was puzzled about what I might be able to do with my pure
Scheme version.