gtick-devel

Gtick and the space bar

From: Rick Adams
Subject: Gtick and the space bar
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 06:43:04 -0700

Could you please make it so Gtick can be started via the space bar after changing tempos?

Every time I change the speed of Gtick (when learning something new I have to increase the speed gradually, which requires the mouse) I have to restart it with the mouse and it interrupts the flow. You can't restart it with the space bar, you have to start it with the mouse. The only way out of this is to start it once with the mouse then stop it with the space bar. After that, you can start and stop with the space bar, at least until you change the speed.

Not such a big deal unless you don't start playing immediately after changing the speed (like to practice something, for example) and then you find you can't start with a simple SPACE, you have to put your pick down and start with the mouse. This happens to me a lot.

I know this probably seems like a little thing, but if it isn't too hard to fix, I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks!