grub-devel

[ANNOUNCEMENT] FOSDEM 2022 - The Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloade

From: Daniel Kiper
Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] FOSDEM 2022 - The Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader devroom
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 14:25:51 +0100

Hi,

I am proud to announce that Michał Żygowski from 3mdeb and I are organizing The
Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader devroom at FOSDEM 2022 [1]. The Call
for Papers is open until 23rd of December 2021, 23:59:59 UTC [2]. We want to
encourage you to join us and make a presentation or lead a discussion about
your current work. We are looking for proposals which are discussing
developments happening around firmware, bootloaders, BMCs and platform
initialization and boot process in general. We are also interested in
presentations discussing security aspects of firmware and various boot
components. If these topics sound interesting for you please do not hesitate
and send your proposal today. If you have any questions please drop us a line.

Daniel & Michał

[1] https://fosdem.org/2022/
[2] https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2021q4/003320.html