Savannah administrivia: fixes to our Git repository

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Savannah administrivia: fixes to our Git repository
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 12:03:53 -0500

Following up on two issues from this month: "no repository found" errors
when browsing our with cgit, and the unbuildability of archives
generated by cgit.

At 2023-04-21T04:15:35-0500, G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> Maybe our intrepid Savannah admins can catch the beast anyway.

They can, and they did.

https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/index.php?110871

At 2023-04-25T01:54:16-0500, G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> I've reported our desire for a switch to shut off these un-useful
> cgit-generated archive links to the GNU Savannah admins.
>
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110873

This is fixed too.

> I've also updated the groff download instructions on its home page to
> try to clarify matters, and add a link to the GNU alpha site for
> release candidates.
>
> https://www.gnu.org/software/groff/#downloading

I'll update this again to remove the now-unnecessary caution against
using these archive files that are no longer available.